The Ultimate Boudoir Outfit for Every Woman!
If you’ve chatted with me about what to bring to your boudoir session, you’ll know that I always rave about bodysuits! Bodysuits have been very popular lately and it’s obvious why. They look good on everybody. Every size, every shape.
Look at these babes. SWOON.
Here are a few things to look for when picking out bodysuits.
- Take a look at the cut of the sleeves and see if they are flattering. The most flattering cuts are usually sleeveless or long-sleeves. Cap sleeves often times make arms appear stockier.
- Low V-neck cuts are also KILLER options for your bodysuit! It shows just the right amount of skin.
- The cut of the bikini line is also something to consider. The range from boy shorts to g-strings, but it boils down to your preference.
- The 80’s high-cut bikini is super sexy with a bodysuit. Avoid the 80’s cut with a two piece, unless you’re really looking to do a throw-back shoot!
- If you’ve got thick thighs like I do, I tend to stay away from the boy shorts because they cut into my thighs. (But hey, I’m not complaining, curves are HOT!) A great option with fuller coverage is a play-suit or romper.
- Steer clear of non-stretch fabric & material that wrinkle easily, like taffeta. WHY they make taffeta bodysuits is an absolute mystery to me.
- Satin & lace is ALWAYS a winning combination.
- Sweater or T-shirt materials are gorgeous without being too sexy.
- All shapewear type materials are also good!
Generally, bodysuits fit nearly every body. When you purchase a body suit with a built-in wire bra, be sure to try it on first. If you can, get properly fitted for the bra since, that can make or break your outfit.
For the win, just skip the wire and go with a lacy V-neck instead. ;)
Pick your outfit & book a session with me today!